The Catalan-Polish Cultural Association of Barcelona is a non-profit organization created in 2000 by Polish residents in Catalonia. The main objective of the organization is to promote cultural, linguistic and scientific exchange between Poland and Catalonia, as well as actions aimed at preserving the good image of Poland and the Poles in Catalonia as well as throughout Europe. The Association evolves and for this reason, it develops its statutory activity. We extend our current field of activity by incorporating questions related to the internationalization of universities, to adapt fully to the needs of modern Europe. Culture and art complement each other’s science, from the knowledge of languages, which allows building bridges of understanding between societies through common projects such as artistic workshops, seminars and scientific conferences that influence the level of knowledge of a modern society. The union between culture and science and their mutual promotion are one of the most important aspects for building cooperation between the regions of Europe. The Association carries out its activities by:
- Organizing concerts and exhibitions counting on the participation of Polish and Catalan artists;
- organizing meetings, presentations and conferences by professors, writers and artists;
- Broad activity related to the promotion of Polish and Catalan science;
- Organizing training courses and workshops differentiated in the program and adapted to age groups and level of knowledge;
- Organizing Polish language courses offered by the Polish Classroom;
- Participating in international projects.