The Art and Passion Foundation was created in 2017 by a group of friends and people passionate about bridge, sailing, classical music, travelling and more.
1)Organize and initiate cultural events in Poland and abroad, with a focus on musical events.
2) Promote the therapeutic function of music in the treatment of selected diseases.
3) Popularize musical knowledge, especially about polish classical music
4) Aid children and youth in artistic development, musical in particular, on every stage of education both in Poland and abroad.
5) Support and promote polish musical ensembles and solo artists both in Poland and abroad.
6) Popularize the idea of pursuing one’s passions, as a form of social mobilization, maintaining a life balance and preventing professional burn-out.
7) Mobilize and integrate the elderly and excluded, including by partaking in artistic events and realizing their own passions.
8) promote the idea of voluntary work among the elderly as a form of integration and to prevent social exclusion.
9) Promote tourism, in particular sailing and kayaking as a form of inter-generational integration.
10) Popularize bridge, especially as a way to mobilize the elderly and as a way to integrate them with the young generation.