JOURNAL OF MARITIME RESEARCH (JMR) publishes original research papers in English analysing the maritime sector international, national, regional or local. JMR is published quarterly and the issues-whether ordinary or monographic-include both theoretica
Technical Issues (ISSN 2392-3954) is a scientific journal addressed to a wide range of academics and industry workers that are involved in all kinds of scientific and practical problems of technique. Articles are accepted for publication and published
General and Professional Education (ISSN 2084-1469) is an educational journal addressed to a wide range of educators teaching the humanities, technical, artistic and other fields. Articles are accepted for publication and published in English, Russian,
We would like to encourage authors from all over the world to publish their research in the Scientific Journals of the Maritime University of Szczecin. All readers are invited to visit our website under the http://scientific-journals.eu/ address it is
- Univehicle Connects – Study Visit from Poland
- Meeting of the Polish business community in the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Barcelona
- Yo – new non-ordinary project bigins!
- Webinar for researchers interested in participation in TecnioSpring Industry Programm.
- ACCIÓ’S TALENT PROGRAMME Tecniospring INDUSTRY