Céline Moyat Pérez Jurado
Project Manager / Administrative Coordinator with solid coordination abilities and team spirit
|Project Manager / Administrative Coordinator with solid coordination abilities and team spirit|
CURRENT POSITION – Project Manager and Administrative Coordinator
Working as a freelance Project Manager since September 2016 for the International Olympic Committee, She has been coordinating various and complex projects with many stakeholders. English is the main working language. Although, being an Independent worker means that she had to face the exciting challenge of setting up my own profile, redefining the priorities and dealing with all the related administrative tasks to this new situation.
Master degree (2nd year) « International Cooperation and multilingual communication, Grenoble, 2005-2006
|Four Years University degree (master 1st year) « European Cultures and Economies, Aix en Provence, 2003-2004|
|ERASMUS licence degree in modern languages applied to international affairs, (English and Spanish) at the National College of Ireland (Dublin) / Université de Savoie (Chambéry)|
Advanced to Bilingual
|Catalan (learning process)
|Freelance, Granollers||Freelance, Project Manager and Administrative coordinator||Since September 2016 to present|
|· Recognized Federations, IF Associations and Organizations – administrative support and Communication
Coordinate IOC attendance accreditations for major events and IOC joint meetings, plus logistics for Sports Department Staff
Create up to date information briefing memos for each recognized IF
Coordinate communications with recognized federations including day to day enquiry triage
Develop generic response templates for common sport department requests
Carry out a funding audit the IOC’s Recognized Organisation’s financial portfolios
Manage the IOC-Recognised IF section of the IOC’s IF Extranet and manage the contact information of all Recognised Stakeholders on RCC
Support the content development of the new IOC Sharepoint for Recognized Federations
· IOC recognition
Evaluate and assess application files for International Federations seeking recognition by the IOC as per the IOC Recognition Process including the provision of final debriefing Documents as per requests.
· Development programmes
Coordinate the IOC recognized IF and Organizations grant payments and review
· Project and Commissions
Co-ordinate Sport and Active Society Commission logistics
|Assistant of Section manager||Since October 2007 – June 2016|
|· Work on Budget review and planning, and department initiatives
· Preparation of the Sports Coordination meeting (Logistics, prepare the presentation with content from various departments, share information with the team) and other meetings
· Manage the agenda of the Manager, daily requests and travel expenses
· Prepare travels ( flight itineraries, hotel booking, visa requirements and travel files)
|Almost 9 years
International Olympic Committee,
|Sport for All Coordinator||Since October 2007 – June 2016|
|· Development of the “Getmoving” Sport for All toolkit and management of updates (liaison with Design Agency, work on content with external consultants and review of versions).
· Administrative and coordination support during the preparation of various World Conferences on Sport for All (Malaysia, Finland, China, Peru) and operational support during these Conferences.
· Assist the manager in the organization of the Sport for All Commission meeting.
(Logistics, correspondence, regular contacts with the Sport for All Commission members).
· Management of the allocation process of the Sport for All Patronage and grants by providing support to the candidature applications, the selection of projects and follow-up.
|IOC Athletes’ Commission elections||From 2009 to 2013|
|· Ensure the success of the IOC Athletes’ Commission elections for the 2010 Vancouver and 2012 London Games.
· Develop IOC spaces and e-voting electronic system (look and feel, technology requirements, furniture).
· Manage IOC staff and volunteers.
· Work on logistics (freight, checklists, daily logs, timeline, budget).
· Create promotion items (gifts for athletes, key rings).
|Summer Olympic Games Coordinator||From 2007 to 2010|
|· Administrative follow-up of Sports operations preparations before the Beijing Games (accreditations, accommodation of International Federations, Hospitality centre passes, regular contacts with International Federations).
· Assist the Sports Operations Manager in administrative tasks throughout the year.
· Filling of documentation, paper and electronic.
· Collaboration with various files as directed by the Sports director or the Section Manager.
| Enfants du Monde
|Project Assistant||Jan. 2006-Dec. 2006 – Geneva – 11 months|
|· Projects operational follow-up (particularly for Central America and Caribbean areas).
· Administrative and technical reports to funding providers of the NGO (the Geneva Federation for Coop. and Development, the Swiss Solidarity), requests for fundraising.
· Communication with local coordinators.
· Elaboration of articles for the quarterly information Bulletins « the Mond’Info ».
· Elaboration of the annual sponsoring reports for 2006.
· Participation in meetings, to public events and to activities of awareness raising.
· Administrative tasks and translations.
· Elaboration of a work placement report “the quality process applied to NGOs, is it an essential need? The case study of the NGO Enfants du Monde, Geneva”.
|Volunteer, Burkina Faso||From February to April 2007 – 3 months|
|· Work on rehabilitation project (rebuild houses after a flood).
· School assistant for 9 years’ children.