Ph.D. Eng. Vice-Rector for Teaching, Maritime University of Szczecin
As a team leader, she has led work placement and training programmes for graduates of the Maritime University of Szczecin since 2015, e.g. in the framework of the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development (OPKED). For many years, she has been cooperating with Polish and international employers in setting up apprenticeship and traineeship programmes for the students of the Maritime University of Szczecin, including under the ERASMUS+ programme.
- Academic title: doctor of economics, in the field of economics (discipline: economics). Doctoral dissertation: Analiza odbioru odpadów ze statków w portach morskich w Szczecinie i Świnoujściu – Analysis of ship-generated waste collection in seaports in Szczecin and Świnoujście (University of Szczecin 2012).
- She conducts scientific research in the fields of economics, management, transport and environmental protection. The subjects of her research include but are not limited to:
- seaport and fleet operations;
- environmental protection in transport;
- waste management in the ports of the European Union.