Assistant Professor, Philology Department, University of Bialystok
- Master of Arts in Polish Philology at The University of Bialystok (2008)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Linguistics (2014)
- Postgraduate studies in Teaching Polish as a Foreign Language at Warsaw University.
- Assistant professor at The Institute of Polish Languages and Polish Language Instructor at the school “Pollando”.
- Teaching experience at Istanbul University (Turkey), Latvian University (Latvia), Daugavpils University (Latvia), University of Veliko Tyrnovo (Bulgary), Zagreb University (Croatia) and The Catalan-Polish Cultural Association (Spain).
- Author of the monography “Język rękopiśmiennych kazań Krzysztofa Kluka” (2016)
- Co-author of the book for exercise book for foreigners “Podlaskie opowieści i legendy dla obcokrajowców” (2015).
- Several scientific publications in a field of Polish language history, Polish as a foreign language and lexicography.