PhD, DSc, Eng.
Vice-Dean for Faculty of Marine Engineering
marine environmental protection focused on:
- Separation methods of oily waters,
filtration of waste waters originated from ships.
- Engine room operation in aspect of marine fuel and lubricating oil selection,
- Energy-efficient and environmental friendly power and propulsion system,
- Analysis of oil-in-water dispersion and oil content determination,
- Analysis of oil-in-water emulsion stability (zeta-potential),
diagnostic of machines and mechanical devices.