“Improving the world in which we live, through companies” ICLOBY is a Foundation which operates as a Global Resource Center and talent generator in areas of Public Affairs, Business, Innovation and eHealth, where professionals with respected career tra
On 13th October 2014, an agreement was signed between The Maritime University of Szczecin, represented by the Rector Prof. Stanisław Gucma, Master Mariner, DSc. PhD. Eng. and MUS Innovation Centre LLC, represented by its CEO Konrad Frontczak. Th
MUS Innovation Centre is a company established by the Maritime University of Szczecin with the aim of transferring results of research and R&D projects to business and industry. We offer you a rich portfolio of university inventions. It comprises n
Centre for Maritime Technology Transfer (CMTT) was founded on 1 December 2010 as an answer to a need of making the inventions of the Maritime University of Szczecin researchers commercially successful. It is a unique institution in Poland as it concent
- Univehicle connects. Catalan- Polish Association of Culture visits Lublin (Poland)
- Univehicle Connects – Study Visit from Poland
- Meeting of the Polish business community in the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Barcelona
- Yo – new non-ordinary project bigins!
- Webinar for researchers interested in participation in TecnioSpring Industry Programm.