Gras Clinical Services & Research is a company created by Montserrat Gras Graupera devoted to medical research and promoting new medical technologies and ideas and prophylaxis of vector borne diseases- mostly Lyme disease and malaria. Gras Clinic
Researcher – Post-doc in Quantitative Genomic Medicine Laboratories, S.L., Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain, Grant Evaluator in EIT Health, Munich, Germany Grant Evaluetor and Program advisor for National Centre for Sciences and Development; Mi
Izabel Alfany is Biologist from the Universidade Federal de Sao Carlos – UFSCar (Brazil) and got her PhD degree in Biomedicine from the University of Barcelona (Spain). During her PhD, she developed her research activity at the Biomedical Research Inst
LEITAT is a private technological centre with more than 110 years of experience in R&D, technology transfer and industrial innovation services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our mission is to bring intellectual, economic and social
- Univehicle connects. Catalan- Polish Association of Culture visits Lublin (Poland)
- Univehicle Connects – Study Visit from Poland
- Meeting of the Polish business community in the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Barcelona
- Yo – new non-ordinary project bigins!
- Webinar for researchers interested in participation in TecnioSpring Industry Programm.