With 10 years of experience, KIM aims to align the expectations of the industry and the research and technological centres to exploit the opportunities of Open Innovation. Expertise. We practice open innovation (technology transfer) between the industr
LEITAT is a private technological centre with more than 110 years of experience in R&D, technology transfer and industrial innovation services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our mission is to bring intellectual, economic and social
I graduated with a degree on Chemistry and Engineering at the INSA of Rouen in France, specialized on organic chemistry and I realized a PhD in organic chemistry in a collaborative project between IRCOF of Rouen (France) and ANSTO in Menai (Australia)
Centre of Innovation and Technology Transfer Medical University of Łódź ul. Muszyńskiego 2 , pok. 3.03 90-151 Łódź Poland tel: +48 42 272 54 19 WHAT WE DO? Using the knowledge and potential of the people, by deliberate action, we are building a bridge
Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer operates within the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin provides comprehensive support for science and business. The Centre was established in 2008 on the basis of International Pr
- Univehicle connects. Catalan- Polish Association of Culture visits Lublin (Poland)
- Univehicle Connects – Study Visit from Poland
- Meeting of the Polish business community in the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Barcelona
- Yo – new non-ordinary project bigins!
- Webinar for researchers interested in participation in TecnioSpring Industry Programm.