Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer operates within the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin provides comprehensive support for science and business. The Centre was established in 2008 on the basis of International Programmes Office functioning since 1999. Since 2009 is introduced the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 in it.
RCIiTT conducts counseling and training services for companies, researches, students and university graduates in the field of technology transfer, funding researches and development and supporting academic entrepreneurship, in particular:
- Business models – support in indentifying strenghts and weakness of businesses, suggesting how to sort out business relations with the environment and stand out from the others.
- Export support – searching for business partners, develops market analysis and promoting companies offers and requests in foreign countries. Advisory in legal or IPR aspects.
- Audits – conducting technology and innovation audits in companies to diagnose weak points and implement improvements.
- European projects advisory – consulting and supporting in finding the right path for funding research ideas from European sources like HORIZON 2020 (SME Instrument), Operational Programmes and more.
- Technology and know-how transfer– administering the entire process of sale or licensing the know-how/technology from WUT, matching relevant scientists according to the identified problems of companies.
- International scientific career – advisory for researchers and doctoral in the development of science career and international mobility. Providing assistance throughout the scholarships application process.
- Start-ups support– support in starting a business and its development. Providing offices for newly developed companies as well as modern co-working space and advisory how to start and run a competetive bussiness in international environment.
Regional Centre For Innovation and Technology Transfer
Address: Jagiellońska 20-21, 70-363 Szczecin, Poland
phone: +48 91 449 43 54