RCIiTT conducts counseling and training services for companies, researches, students and university graduates in the field of technology transfer, funding researches and development and supporting academic entrepreneurship, in particular:
- Business models – support in indentifying strenghts and weakness of businesses, suggesting how to sort out business relations with the environment and stand out from the others.
- Export support – searching for business partners, develops market analysis and promoting companies offers and requests in foreign countries. Advisory in legal or IPR aspects.
- Audits – conducting technology and innovation audits in companies to diagnose weak points and implement improvements.
- European projects advisory – consulting and supporting in finding the right path for funding research ideas from European sources like HORIZON 2020 (SME Instrument), Operational Programmes and more.
- Technology and know-how transfer– administering the entire process of sale or licensing the know-how/technology from WUT, matching relevant scientists according to the identified problems of companies.
- International scientific career – advisory for researchers and doctoral in the development of science career and international mobility. Providing assistance throughout the scholarships application process.
- Start-ups support– support in starting a business and its development. Providing offices for newly developed companies as well as modern co-working space and advisory how to start and run a competetive bussiness in international environment.
Regional Centre For Innovation and Technology Transfer
Address: Jagiellońska 20-21, 70-363 Szczecin, Poland
phone: +48 91 449 43 54